Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The one that almost got away.

I have a sneaky suspicion that this little fellow is the one that didn't go for the cinch trap yesterday.  He did however fall victim to a Gophinator gopher trap from Trapline Products.   My wife thought the original photo was a little too graphic for those not in the gophering world, thus the blurred image.  I feel it important to show the effectiveness of each trap used.

On a side note-My fame is quickly spreading around town.  I received a call from a friend who informed me that after talking with his mom about my newly acquired skill of gophering, she wants to hire me to do some gophering in her yard.  Hurray for me!

Until next time, be sure to check out the Gopher Casualty Counter at http://gopherwars.blogspot.com/2011/03/gopher-casualty-counter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment