Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dumb and dumber!

I've had so much success in my yard that it was time to expand my gophering territory.  So, I finally mustered up enough courage to ask my neighbor across the street if I could trap in his property.  To my amazement, he offered to pay me per gopher pelt.  My first paying customer.  Not going to make me rich.  Just going to fund my habit. 

Today was my first time in the new territory.  Well, straight away, these two dumb-heads walked right into my traps.

This one walked into the Victor Black Hole Gopher Trap.   He saw the light at the end of the black hole trap and then he REALLY saw the light at the end of the tunnel.  Go towards the light little gopher!
This one is another victim of the Cinch Trap.  A very effective tool for gophering!
Happy gophering everyone and until next time, be sure to check out the Gopher Casualty Counter.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment