Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vacation.

The night before we left on vacation, a good friend mine called and asked for my assistance.  He had a gopher mound in his back yard and needed help fast (because I was leaving in the morning).  We set this cinch trap and the crafty little bugger back-filled it that night.  The next morning, a few hours before leaving, we re-set the trap.  BLAM!!!! This is what we got. 
What a great start to vacation!  I thought to myself I would be gopher free for a whole week.  Oh how I was wrong!  Look what I found in Mickey's House at Disneyland.
They even taunted me on vacation.  I was told by a worker that if I jumped the barrier and punched the robotic gopher in the face, I would be banned from Disneyland forever.  He may have won this battle, but the war is far from over.

Climb Gopher Casualty Counter climb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment